Thursday, June 30, 2011

Singing for the King!


The second Sunday I was in Haiti, God surprised me with the first of many unexpected ministry opportunities using music.  I sang that Sunday morning with two of my dear friends Sanite--who doubled as my Creole teacher--and Marthe--both of whom I love so very much!  Please enjoy the only recording in existence of the three of us singing together!  The song is saying some of the things we know about the Jesus--He is the Lord, the Son, the Lamb, the King of Kings.  Then it says, "I adore You, Jesus!"  My favorite part is where it says "You are the first and the last, Alpha and Omega, Lion of Judah, there is no other."  We can worship the Lord in any language...how beautiful it will be when we all gather around the throne and sing:  "I adore You, Jesus!"

Please click on the following link to view this video:  https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/Sn6wfvvMC0pQ5SJ7kV7-uw?feat=directlink

No comments:

Post a Comment