Friday, September 16, 2011

Preparing, Packing, and Praising!

Today, I am praising God for many reasons!  First, because He is so amazing and is sovereign.  I have seen His sovereignty proved over  and over again in the last weeks.  I will admit, I have had bouts of forgetfulness--you know, when you forget that God is in control--and times of anxiety--those happen when you try to control things yourself--but God doesn't have times of forgetfulness or anxiety and He is in control!  He has shown me that when I think things are falling apart, His plans are just falling together!  His ways are higher!  He is so good!

Next, because He continues to allow me to go and continues calling me to Haiti!  I am heading back early next week and will have a lot of responsibilities that need to be fulfilled--not that I can do any of them on my own.  I am so grateful that God really is in control of every situation--even when we do not see Him.  I am going back to prepare for a much longer time there serving at Haiti Christian Orphanage.  The details of this preparation time were just worked out by God and I believe He will surprise me with amazing things as I seek and serve Him.

Finally, I believe I will have these days to rest.  There's not much  more I can do for things on this end, and I know that God will continue to work all of this out for His glory!  So, I am resting in Him as I am packing--an exciting time and calming time (unless I find things that I don't have yet)--and preparing (whatever I can prepare) and praising the Lord for His goodness!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment