Monday, May 2, 2011

Comings and Goings and Prayers

Hello dear friends and family!

There are many things happening at Canaan this week and many things that have already happened.  We are busy with training for the school--so there is no school this week.  Old staff returned from some time home yesterday.  Our principal is leaving us today for three weeks.  She has been such a blessing to me and things will be very different without her here.  Be praying, because as she is away I will be taking on the principal role.  I am overwhelmed just thinking about it, but I know, God will take care of everything and I don't need to worry.  

Friends, pray that I would be ready for this and that God will continue to use me!  Pray that I have enough patience and strength to do everything that needs to be done.  I will keep you posted on how everything is going as often as I can!  

Pointing to Jesus...because He is my strength and my song!

No comments:

Post a Comment