Friday, May 6, 2011

A Colorful Week!

Good Friday Morning Everyone!

It's been a colorful week! This week, we did not have typical school, instead the teachers had training. So, I went to A.C.E. Training and had to learn a variety of different things from policies and procedures to the definition and practice of Wisdom. Some things I liked more than others. In the midst of this, I ended up with a small bout of bronchitis, still had a bum foot from a bad fall a week ago, and am needing to prepare myself for being principal starting on Monday. I am praying that all this ends by then!

A couple of fun things about this week: Amber got to take the training with me! We didn't think we would make it after the first day, but WE MADE IT! Graduation will be today! Yay! Also, we got to make bulletin boards (not the typical ones where you tack your pictures and reminders) for a group project. I may not be the best at art stuff, but I enjoyed cutting out letters and creating a fun bulletin board. This is the almost finished project!


Now, I am ready for graduation and a weekend before I hit the ground running again next week! I know the next few weeks are going to be REALLY BUSY, so please be praying for me that I would completely heal, that I wouldn't forget that I am serving the Lord and have to be filled with His Spirit before I can pour it out, and that God would continue to use me and guide me.

I am still trying to figure out where God is leading me next, so be praying for that still too! I know that He will make the way clear. Like the bulletin board says, “Trust in the Lord with all your heart...” The rest of that verse says, “and do not lean on your own understanding.  In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make straight your paths." (Proverbs 3:5-6, ESV)

No comments:

Post a Comment