Thursday, January 13, 2011

Orchestra Hall

I feel like I am sitting in an orchestra hall listening to beautiful music play. God is the conductor. He is holding His conductor's stick (whatever that is called) and making the horns blast, the drums beat, the winds blow and all of it is coming together in beautiful harmony and I have nothing to do with it! It is all God and His purposes being worked out in my life. Now I am only one person. God is doing this for all Creation...sometimes there are minor keys, but then the resolution is magnificent....ending in GLORY! Praise God our King for all He is doing and all He has done and all He will do forever and ever!  AMEN!


This week I have been working on this "In the Midst" idea and blog, my mission portfolio, and so many other things to prepare for Haiti!  No matter what it is I am working on or where I am at, it seems as that I am not doing things, but getting one step closer.  Closer to what God has laid on my heart.  Closer to what is next!  And He's bringing it all together, as He does! :)  


And now as I continue moving forward, my list continues to grow, my time seems to be running short, but my God is the same yesterday, today, and forever!  He is more than able to work out the budgets, meetings, airfare, support letters, doctor appointments, and sorting that I have to do.  He is the One I trust.  He is the one who is orchestrating the music of my life making it GLORIFY HIM and HIS NAME!  

No comments:

Post a Comment