Friday, March 28, 2014

6 Months and Counting

It's been 6 months since we have been blessed with this little bundle of joy!  People are telling us all the time what a relaxed, peaceful, and calm baby we have--even on the 17 flights she has been on so far! They are always surprised when I tell them "Yes, she sleeps through the night."  And always comment on how she looks like her daddy (or like her mom depending on who is talking).

As I was laying her down for one of her three naps of the day today, I thought to myself, "I love being a mom."  On Sunday, Al was watching her jump in her Johnny-Jump-Up and he looked over at me, smiled, and said, "I still can't believe she is mine."

We are both in awe of how being parents is such a blessing.  We are learning about how God loves us as His children--no matter what.  We are learning how we should be as His children--completely trusting and depending on Him.  How beautiful this is!

There are so many more lessons that we have learned and we have yet to learn.  So, we have only been parents for 6 months (and counting), but we are enjoying the ride.  I hope you enjoy the pictures of our little family and remember to pray for us as we continue to serve the Lord!

Be Blessed, Friends!














No comments:

Post a Comment