Friday, November 9, 2012

Pray

Sometimes we have those weeks that are more difficult than others.  This week has been one of those weeks, so, dear friends, be praying.  Here's why.

On Tuesday, I developed a swollen gland.  Through that night, the swollen gland multiplied to several swollen glands on the right side of my neck.  I had no other symptoms or fever or anything.  By Wednesday morning, the right side of my neck was visibly swollen and we headed to the clinic.  The doctor put me on an antibiotic and told me to double my 1,000 mg dose of Vitamin C.  Along with rest and liquids, I have been trying to make sure I am diligent in taking the medication.  Between Wednesday and now, there have been stomach aches, fevers, headaches, and a literal pain in my neck as the glands remain swollen.

This morning found us at the clinic again, this time for the dreaded blood tests.  We will receive the results on Monday, but in the meantime, friends, please pray.  Pray for complete healing.  Pray that this  infection would be just a random mystery that is miraculously removed.  I believe that God can heal me and I believe that He hears the prayers of His people, so pray friends.  Above all things pray that His will be done.

It's different for me to write this way, but I hope you understand and pray.  Thank you in advance for your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment