Wednesday, September 25, 2013

New Little Family

We have been blessed, since my last post, with a darling little girl! She was born the morning of September 16th.  We named her Bityah which means "daughter of YAHWEH" in Hebrew.  The last week has gone by so quickly!  We have been busy learning to be parents to this lovely little girl.  There have been challenges, but we have been blessed to have my mom be with us since Tuesday, the 17th.  Her knowledge and wisdom has been more help than we could have hoped for.  

Now, a week and a few days later, Bityah has had her first vaccinations, I am finally feeling more normal again, and we are getting ready for the arrival of my sister and dad.  We are also heading into the embassy tomorrow to get Bityah's paperwork all completed to make her a US Citizen and get her a passport.  Please be praying that this process goes better than expected as we have plans to travel to the states on October 23rd for my sister's wedding--we know that God can make that happen.  He is faithful and He has brought us this far!

Thank you for all your continued prayers!  I will continue to post as I can in the coming days and weeks.  

No comments:

Post a Comment