Thursday, October 6, 2011

How God Speaks...

Good day friends and prayer warriors!

Today I am reflecting on how God speaks, leads, and guides us in a variety of ways.  If you keep seeking Him and His will consistently, He does speak.  Sometimes He speaks through closed doors or warning signs.  Sometimes He speaks through the wisdom of a pastor or friend.  Sometimes He uses His Word to give clear direction and guidance.  Sometimes He speaks in silence.

As I have been here in Haiti, God has spoken to me in all those ways.  He is faithful to lead and guide even when the way seems difficult.  I look forward to hearing more from Him in the coming hours, days, weeks, months, and years--to the end of my days.

Right now, friends, pray that He would truly continue to lead and guide me in every aspect of my life.  He has been faithful.  There are always things that are changing and things that I need guidance for, so please be praying as He continues to reveal His will for my life to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment